Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control the negative thoughts that keep you from doing your job, having healthy relationships – no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- feelings of danger, panic or dread
- rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- increased or heavy sweating
- trembling or muscle twitching
- weakness or lethargy
- difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from any of the issues above, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.